Peer forum description
We’ve all know or have known talented individuals than lose their motivation. What happened?
Motivation is a word often used but seldom truly understood. It remains one of the biggest challenge in an ever changing world.
This forum explores what motivates our talented workforces, and how we describe, measure, monitor and maximise it to harness the full potential and capabilities of our people, creating a wanting not having to come to work.
Peer forum outcomes
Dialogue ground rules
- Even weird, way-out ideas
- Even confusing ideas
- Especially silly ideas
- We won’t evaluate each other’s ideas
- We won’t censor our own ideas
- We’ll save these ideas for later discussion
- before it starts,
- or after it ends
- but not while it’s underway