Terms of Services4iforum.com (or www.4iforum.com) is provided by Metis Corporate Education Limited, Penuel House, 239 Swanwick Lane, Lower Swanwick SO31 7GT. Company Registration number: 08391550
Your use of 4iforumIn exchange for your access to 4iforum services, you agree:
- To comply with the 4iforum community rules
- To comply with all applicable laws;
- Not to resell 4iforum services or to resell, reproduce or publish any content or information found on 4iforum services;
- Not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of 4iforum services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of 4iforum services or the content therein, including with bots, crawlers, spiders, data miners, scraping or other automatic access tools;
- You are responsible for all usage and activity on 4iforum services made via your sponsorship account; and
- You will contact us if you suspect your account has been breached or used without your authorisation.
SponsorshipThere are various payment and sponsorship options available for using the 4iforum services. Once you register for sponsorship and an initial payment is processed, your sponsorship has begun, and you can immediately access the relevant 4iforum services.
- Sponsorships automatically renew. This means that once you sign up for to become a 4iforum sponsor, your sponsorship will be billed monthly based on the membership level you chose. You will be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase (plus applicable taxes, such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT) at the beginning of each billing term of your sponsorship via the billing method you have provided to us. Please ensure that your billing information is correct to prevent your sponsorship from lapsing.
- Prices and terms for sponsorships may change at any time. The price and terms in place when you made your initial purchase or when your sponsorship last renewed will stay in effect for the duration of that sponsorship period, but new prices and terms may apply to renewals or new sponsorships. 4iforum will give you reasonable notice of any change in price or terms before they go into effect. If you do not want to renew your sponsorship under these new prices or terms, you may cancel your membership
Cancellations and refundsYou may cancel your sponsorship by contacting us by email. You may also cancel your sponsorship on your account page in 4iforum services. All refunds will be credited to the billing method associated with your account. Monthly sponsorship: Sponsorship billed on a monthly basis may be cancelled at any time prior to two business days before your renewal date but are not eligible for a refund. If you cancel your monthly subscription, you will retain access to 4iforum for the remainder of that month. If you do not cancel your sponsorship prior to two days before your renewal date, we will renew your sponsorship for one more month. Taxes and fees: You will be responsible for all taxes and fees charged by other companies such as shipping, mobile carrier fees, data plan charges, overdraft fees, credit card fees, and foreign transaction fees.
Content used in 4iforum services4iforum content: 4iforum services contain photos, videos, documents, records, indexes of content, and other content that are owned by or are licensed to 4iforum. We refer to this content as “4iforum content.” All 4iforum content is owned by or licensed to us and may be used only in accordance with these terms. You may use the 4iforum content only as necessary for your personal use of 4iforum services or your professional development and download the 4iforum content only as search results relevant to your personal learning or where expressly permitted by 4iforum. With respect to 4iforum content, you agree:
- To keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on any 4iforum content you download or print; and
- Not to distribute, republish, or sell significant portions of any 4iforum content.
- You are solely responsible for your user provided content;
- You represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights to upload or post your user provided content and that your member provided content complies with the 4iforum community rules
- You will provide 4iforum, upon our request, with any documentation necessary to evidence your compliance with these Terms; and
- Any user provided content that you have made public or shared (e.g. in a public posting on one of 4iforum services) may be used by other members as part of, or in conjunction with, 4iforum services. We will not be required to remove any information or user provided content that you have made public or has otherwise been shared from the discussion forum or public dialogue with other members.
Third Party Terms
Eventbrite operates in the USA and subscribes to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which commits subscribers to adhering to European standards of data protection. For further details, please see: