At 4iforum, we have an appreciation of the role of dialogue in creating shared meaning. Whether your thinking journey begins with discovering new insights or dialogic inquiry, we want everyone to feel welcome in our learning community. To keep the learning community engaging, safe, and appropriate for all, the following rules clarify what is allowed and prohibited on 4iforum. If you come across something that violates these Rules, please let us know and we will do our best to address the situation. We always appreciate your feedback in helping to make 4iforum a safe learning environment for everyone.
Site Access and Security
While using your 4iforum sponsorship account or any 4iforum services, you:
- Must comply with all applicable laws.
- Must have your own sponosrship account, and profile.
- May not share your sponsorship account with anyone else.
- May not permit anyone under the age of 16 to publish information or post content through your 4iforum sponsorship account.
- Must provide valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address.
- May not select a username that is hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by 4iforum, in its sole discretion.
- Must never misrepresent your identity, either to 4iforum or to other users.
- Must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services, including using any software program, virus or routine to block, obscure, modify any 4iforum content or web pages, or to destroy another person’s software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
While using your 4iforum sponsorship or any 4iforum services, you may not:
- Post or share any content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including content or communications that are degrading, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, libellous, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Stalk, harass, threaten or verbally attack any user or 4iforum staff member, or abuse 4iforum resources, such as misusing an 4iforum support staff time.
- Post any information or communication that you know is false or misleading, including impersonating any person, misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity (including 4iforum), falsely claiming an endorsement that you do not have, or misrepresenting that you are a staff member or representative of 4iforum or its patron organisations.
- Post or share content containing any person’s personal, proprietary, or confidential information such as photos, sensitive financial information, or a person’s address, phone number, or email address without their permission. In the case of minors, you’ll need the consent of their parent or guardian.
Respect for Intellectual Property
While using your 4iforum sponsorship and 4iforum services, you may not:
- Post or share content that is protected by copyright or trademark, or that does not belong to you, including pictures and documents posted by other users, unless you have express permission from the owner of the copyright or trademark for such content.
- Reproduce, reverse-engineer, or sell any portion of 4iforum services (including dialogic processes) or forum content, or systematically download data from 4iforum databases to make or populate another database for any other purpose.
Spam is Not Allowed
You may not use your 4iforum sponsorship or the 4iforum services (or any information obtained through the services) to post or make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
The 4iforum community rules apply to all users of 4iforum’s services (including 4iforum.com and other 4iforum social media accounts and mobile apps) and are intended to protect you and the entire 4iforum learning community.
This list of prohibited conduct is not exhaustive. 4iforum prohibits users of the 4iforum services from engaging in any activity that 4iforum, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, interferes with the rights of others, or causes harm to any person or entity. 4iforum can’t be responsible for the content our users create and share in the community, but we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these rules.
Serious or repeat violations or offences will subject the responsible user to membership termination, at 4iforum’s sole discretion.